Monday 26 July 2010

Time Changing Troubles

They've done it again! The big tv corporation has given no consideration to a loyal fanbase and has just moved a favourite tv programme. BBC did it not long ago with Waterloo Road, leaving loyal fans waiting a whole month for the dramatic finale then rushing through both episodes in two days, confusing many by showing the second episode on a Friday. I shouldn't complain. The BBC had no idea a gun man was going to go on a rampage in Cumbria and that they'd have to move Holby City. I can blame the football... but I've done that many times. The point is, looking back in a calmer state of mind I can see the logic behind these events. Tonight I settled down at 10pm to watch Being Erica, to find it has been replaced by The Sex Education Show... not only that, a REPEAT! Moving fresh american tv for a repeat of an odd Channel 4 documentary! No, I just don't get it. It's now on from midnight until 1am... well that's not a very sociable time is it! Pfft. I'm going to watch it tomorrow morning on 4od over breakfast. If 4od is working *evils*

No comments:

Post a Comment