Wednesday 19 January 2011

Connections (Short)

I just found out that Lucy Gaskell who played Kathy Nightingale in Blink (Doctor Who) plays Kirsty in Casualty and played Sam in Being Human (that girl that George goes out with for a while. Single Mum). It's like the BBC just has this incredibly small list of actors and just uses the same ones over and over ad nausiem. Also, Andrew Garfield, Eduardo in The Social Network, Next Spider-Man and rising star of our generation. Yeah, he was in Doctor Who as well! He was Frank in Daleks of Manhattan! I knew I knew him from somewhere.

Note: Getting in a blog everyday will require shorter blogs like this. I will still be writing the same number of longer and more thought out blogs, they will just have short blogs inbetween, instead of silence. This format is still under change, and I think we'll see many more changes until I settle on something that works best for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment