Sunday 23 January 2011

Modern Family (short)

Gah the days blur into one and I'm not even aware if I even wrote a blog yesterday... no I didn't. Need more coffee...
*24 hours passes*
Wow... umm... yeah, took a long time to get that coffee. Sorry. I've been busy... uni is hard :(

Anyways, I started watching Modern Family after much persuasion. To be honest I wasn't overly impressed by the first episode, but it was late and I was tired. I think watching more episodes I might start to warm to the characters. In retrospect I can remember several funny moments, but they just didn't seem funny enough and none of the story was really compelling me to continue. I should be watching that on Wednesday nights from now on, so we'll see. Give it time.

Tonight is the triumphant return of Being Human. I've said a lot about this show already, so I'm gonna give up now and enjoy a night in with my second favourite vampire (top favourite is still Eric from True Blood... even with his nasty short hair :P). Lots of love and hope to have a proper blog with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment